Want to join our team? Express your interest by applying for one of the listed jobs below!
Marketing and Promotions Coordinator
We are seeking a Marketing & Promotions Coordinator to join our team in a full-time role. Your enthusiasm and ability to work autonomously will be the key to your success, as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders as well as working closely with senior management.
Your role will include:
• Day to day administration tasks including time sheets, meeting minutes and tasks assigned from the Marketing department
• Maintaining and populating multiple calendars
• Data basing and run sheets
• Promotional activities including flyer distribution, alcohol and food promotions and sporting events
• Social Media scheduling
• Weekly and campaign reports
• Drive, manage and oversee the activation of all venue promotions
• Recruitment, development & management of promotional teams
Hotel Bondi Manager
Responsible for the ‘hands on’ daily operations across all departments you will oversee your team to achieve set targets and objectives across all departments. Accountable for staff management and training, operational cost control, driving revenue, adherence to company policies and procedures and ensuring fantastic quality across all departments and service areas. With head office support you will contribute to the overall growth and development of the venue. This hands-on role will see you very much present on the ground floor overseeing service periods, maintaining compliance and ensuring an exceptional customer experience….
Hotel Bondi Duty Manager
• Career path with a Leading Hotel Group
• High Volume Venue
We are seeking self-motivated and experienced Duty and Assistant Manager’s to join the Hotel Bondi team in managing and driving multiple revenue streams including gaming, food and beverage, retail, accommodation and functions. A minimum 2 years demonstrated experience in a similar role with strong skills in food, bar and gaming operations is required.
Responsible for ‘hands on’ operations, you will ‘’lead from the floor’’ and ensure the highest standards of customer service, whilst complying with company policies and NSW legislative requirements.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate: